We are committed to protecting your privacy in relation to the management of information we collect. All physical and digital files are kept secure at all times.
Personal information collection:
• Client name, address, date of birth, email address and contact numbers.
• Health insurance details.
• Client session details and health information as part of providing our services.
How do we collect and hold personal information:
• From the information the client provides us with, including our client intake form.
• From a person responsible for the client.
• From third parties where the Health Records (Privacy & Access) Act 1997 and the
Privacy Act 1988 or other law deems appropriate.
Purposes for holding personal information:
• Client personal information is gathered and used for the purpose of providing our services.
• The records are kept to provide ongoing tracking of client progress in future sessions.
• To comply with relevant legal obligations.
Anonymous website information collection:
• General website usage and browsing patterns
• Page views
Disclosure of personal information:
Clients’ personal information will remain confidential at all times except:
• It is subpoenaed by a court of law.
• There is a significantly risk to life, health and safety to the client or another person.
• If the information could relate to a serious crime.
• The client has approved the release of this information in writing.
• A client’s personal information will not be used, sold, rented or disclosed for any other purpose.
External website links:
We may provide links to other websites on kaizenhypnotherapy.com.au. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the information or views of those websites.
The client can obtain a copy of the Australian Privacy Principles, which details the clients’ rights and the manner in which clients’ personal information should be handled.